Monday, February 20, 2017

Wanting More From Life

Sometimes I wonder, what if? The question that never is really answered just assumed and sometimes regretted. There are opportunities lurking for those who seek it and, impossible to find for the ones who wait for it to fall on their laps. How can I become a better person? How can I stop procrastinating, how do I stop being the person I am and begin to be the person who I want to be? Is there a switch, is there a pill? The answer is not the one I seek but, the one I need.

Society is changing for better or for worse. There are endless tools within reach to help us and guide us to be better. The productivity killer for me is social media. The notification ring that goes off a hundred times a day. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. Memes and videos that release a feel-good dose of dopamine, is just what I need to feel calm.

So what do I do? Delete every app I have to be more productive? Well, if that's what it takes, I will do it.

If I want more from life, I am going to squeeze every second I can from it to allow me to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment