Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman..Amazing?

Just came back from the movies with my brother and friend, we saw the amazing Spiderman. Growing up The Amazing Spider-man was one of my most favorite cartoon, it was funny, cool, and just plain awesome. The movies was different, since we already all had a perspective how spiderman was suppose to be- from the other 3 movies that were made in the past. The movie was good, alot of the cartoon features, it felt like the actual cartoon but it was 3D and so high tech. Another cool kick was the Spidy moves, one of my favorite concept of this new spiderman was its personality, Spiderman had a character, he had a sense of humor. Overall I wont miss Toby being spider-man, Its a must go for any cartoon fan to go, not the best it could have been but certainly a good jump-start.
-Tomorrow I will do a full in depth Review

No comments:

Post a Comment