Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Crushed.

So not to long ago I told you about a girl that I was crushing, truth is nothing happend.  Another girl came along, we had been talking for along time, actually 5 months and then we stopped because there's another girl that I really liked but she ended up going to Costa Rica and we stopped talking:( So me and this other girl started talking again the one from five months ago, and we went to see spiderman 2 Thursday at night and afterwards we went to the beach. It was about 2am when we got to the beach, and of course no one just goes to the beach at this time for no reason. We started making out then took it to the car. We had a romantic night under the moon and stars, it was an amazing feeling knowing that it was only me and her on the beach I felt special and made sure she felt special as well. After we were done I took her home  and I felt different. I want to meet someone new, someone I actually relate too.  I just have to much on my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment