Sunday, July 31, 2011

blogging?

   So i'm watching TV when I remembered that I had a blogging web site, I was wondering if anyone had read my last post?  So I jumped to my laptop and I went Blank i totally forgot where I made my blog, I haven't gone on the website for at least 2 weeks, so now I'm here blogging. I love the WEB! I feel like I'm writing into a diary or a journal right now because I'm sure Bryan(me) has been the only person reading this. Since I'm writing now I'll take the time to tell the WEB who I am...
  I'm Bryan I love music, I love my family, I love my friends, I'll love anything and everyone who loves me, when i say I love I mean it from the bottom of my heart. My family has taught me to be the best person I can be, to not just be potential energy but to be Kinetic(if we're talking about science). I write music and I mainly rap, hopefully the future holds stardom for me but trusting my friend Jesus Christ and the talent he has given me I know I'll be there. Well I'll reveal more about myself within time, when I remember I'm a blogger..

No comments:

Post a Comment